You’ll never look at a banana the same way again after discovering the many health benefits and reasons to add them to your diet.
- Bananas combat depression
- Make you smarter
- Protect against kidney cancer
- They can cure the itch of a mosquito bite
If you think bananas are just for monkeys, think again.
- Bananas help overcome depression due to high levels of tryptophan, which is converted into serotonin — the happy-mood brain neurotransmitter
- Eat bananas before a workout to pack an energy punch and sustain your blood sugar
- Protect against muscle cramps during workouts and nighttime leg cramps
- Build strong bones
- Improve your mood and reduce PMS symptoms [regulates blood sugar and produces stress-relieving relaxation]
- High in potassium and low in salt, are officially recognized by the FDA as being able to lower blood pressure and protect against heart attack and stroke
Eating Bananas Aids Digestion
- Rich in pectin, bananas aid digestion and gently chelate toxins and heavy metals from the body
- Constipated? High fiber in bananas can help normalize bowel motility
- Bananas are a natural antacid, providing relief from acid reflux, heartburn
Natural Cures From A Simple Banana
- Eating bananas will help prevent kidney cancer, protects the eyes against macular degeneration and builds strong bones by increasing calcium absorption
- Bananas make you smarter and help with learning by making you more alert. Eat a banana before an exam to benefit from the high levels of potassium
- Rub a bug bite or hives with the inside of the banana peel to relieve itching and irritation
- Eating a banana can lower the body temperature and cool you during a fever or on a hot day
- Rub the inside of a banana peel on your leather shoes or handbag and polish with a dry cloth for a quick shine.